Get in touch now to arrange your taster lesson for only £13.
International Music School Cardiff is a music school in the city centre of Cardiff offering music lessons in all instruments. At International Music School Cardiff we believe that in order to teach any instrument to the highest level the teacher must have mastered the instrument himself. That’s why only outstanding performers with degree qualifications teach at International Music School Cardiff, in order to ensure highest quality of teaching.
We want to provide children of all ages, as well as adults, in and around Cardiff with the space to develop excellent music skills through music lessons and performances. With regular concerts and events throughout the year, International Music School Cardiff is a community of music enthusiasts of all ages, abilities and backgrounds.
Individual lessons can take place any time between 3:30 – 8:00 pm weekdays and 9:00 am – 5:00 pm on Saturdays (depending on your tutor’s availability).
How to get started
- Give us a call or send an enquiry to arrange a taster lesson. Your taster lesson will be 30 minutes long and cost only £13.
- Come and visit us for your taster lesson on your chosen instrument.
- If you decide to continue your lessons with one of our tutors you will fill out our sign-up form and agree to our payment terms.
- Our rate: £18 for 30 minutes, £27 for 45 minutes and £35 for 60 minutes of individual tuition.
Music Foundation / Music Theory and Musicianship
- Give us a call or send an enquiry to arrange your free taster session. We will then let you know all possible times and you can pick the one which suits you best.
- Come along to one of our Music Foundation / Music Theory and Musicianship classes.
- If you decide to sign your little one(s) up you will fill in our sign-up form.
- Payment: We take advance payment for a half-term or whole term (6 or 12 weeks, you choose which option suits you best). Payments are made via bank transfer.
- The cost is £8 per class, sibling discounts are available.
We take advance payment for a half-term or whole term (6 or 12 weeks, you choose which option suits you best). Your lesson dates will be agreed on together with us and your tutor and they will be stated in your invoice. Payments are made via bank transfer.
Our Term Dates
- Autumn Term 2017:
- 6th September – 28th October: first half-term
- 30th October- 4th November: half-term holiday
- 6th November – 16th December: second half-term
- 18th December – 6th January 2018: Christmas holiday
Spring Term 2018:
- 8th January – 17th February 2018: first half-term
- 18th February – 25th February 2018: half-term holiday
- 26th February – 31st March: second half-term
- 1st April – 22nd April: Easter break
Summer Term 2018
- 23rd April – 26th May 2018: first half-term
- 27th May – 3rd June 2018: half-term holiday
- 4th June – 14th July 2018: second half-term
- 15th July 2018: Summer break starts